Saturday, October 24, 2020

Your thoughts?

 

Maybe not in our country but maybe in your travel overseas, you would have seen huge billboards on Jesus? If I was to ask if billboards about Jesus are a good idea, I am sure I will get all kind of reactions. There are always the braves, the smarts, the uninformed, the highly opinionated, the extremes, etc who would have something to say about this. Just like the issue of wearing masks. But I do have a question I will ask. Will Jesus be thrilled to see Himself on billboards if He were to walk our streets today? Will He admire the billboards? Will He say, “Good job?” Let me take this one step further. Will Jesus be elated and thrilled with YouTube videos on Christian testimonies and related postings? Will He say, “Fantastic?” Should your answer be “Yes”, I have two more questions I will ask.

1. Why didn’t Jesus choose to come in our era of internet instead of back then when Rome ruled?

2. Why did Jesus warned those He healed not to tell about the healing? (eg. Matt :30; Mk 1:43-44).

Care to share your thoughts? I am thinking ... Christians prefer testimonies over the Word of God. 

No comments:

HELLO 2022

 In the beginning God created …. (Genesis. 1:1) In the beginning was the Word … (John 1:1) In the beginning of 2022 God … Everything i...